These are the current COVID 19 precautions being followed on Taraloka retreats. As the situation is ever-changing, they may well be different by the time your event comes around. We will contact you in the week or two prior to your arrival to let you know what the up-to-date precautions are.
If you attend a retreat we take that as your consent to abide by whatever COVID 19 procedures we have in place at that time.
Updated on 16 June 2022
Lateral flow tests:
Please take a lateral flow test before leaving on the day you travel to Taraloka. If the test is positive, do not travel but let us know you are unable to attend, and remain at home and self-isolate.
We will ask you to take a lateral flow test on day two of the retreat, including long weekends, so please bring spare tests with you. You don't need an extra test for Friday-Sunday retreats. Should you forget to bring your own, Taraloka can supply them at £2 each.
What if I get a positive LFT while on retreat?
- You must let the retreat team know and self-isolate in your room. You will need to return home immediately.
What if I become ill with COVID 19 symptoms on retreat?
- Let the retreat organiser know immediately and self-isolate in your room until you have taken a further Lateral Flow Test.
- If your test is clear, you will then need to take daily LFTs as long as the symptoms persist.
- If you have respiratory symptoms you will need to wear a face covering in all communal spaces
COVID-19 precautions during your retreat:
Good ventilation has been shown to be very important in minimising the risk of C-19 transmission. Therefore please bring plenty of warm layers with you as the windows may be open even if the temperatures are cool outside.
As is always sensible, please wash or sanitise your hands regularly throughout the day especially before making drinks and serving food. Hand sanitisers are placed throughout the retreat centre.
We have returned to bedrooms being shared, unless you have booked a single room by contacting the office.
Please get in touch with us and DO NOT ATTEND the retreat if at the time your retreat commences, you:
- Have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID symptoms in the 3 days prior to the start of the retreat (a new headache, a new continuous cough, a high temperature and loss of or change in taste or smell)
- Have had a positive COVID test in the 3 days prior to the start of the retreat.
Thank you - we are very much looking forward to co-creating a held and welcoming space with you in warmth and friendship.
The Taraloka Team
Prepared with regard to Taraloka's COVID 19 Risk Assessment